“The most common and the monstrous defect in the education of the day is that children fail to acquire the habit of reading.”
Charlotte M. Mason

Bookstore

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Charlotte Imagination

WHERE does she come up with this stuff?!

This is from when she decided to completely cover herself in diaper rash cream.

3-15-16
This week I saw a lined-ess (no idea). That is a thing that you go and push really hard with your arms and legs and it's really big like a tunnel.  You go through it and knit.  That's a thing where you turn and roll like in the slide.  

Then this week Grandpa made up a trophy for me.  This week all this paper went by my trophy and Charles made up a different trophy because the trophy that my Grandpa made, Charles didn't like it so he made golden trophy. I winned the game of the motorcycle game.  I was a very good rider. I dropped my rag in my car.  Yeah, it's a motorcycle car.  Then people was running around in the race because they didn't have cars and they were going really slowly.

There was a tiger in my's life.  He was really bad.  He big me so hard.  

This week Norquah was gone.  She was a big momma.  A momma beaver! She did a backflip all by herself but the pups helped her.

Then this week one more girl was gone.  Then all the boys and girls were gone.  They went at Chaumers, the beaver's race.


Oh my wonderful, imaginative child!  Don't ever lose this amazing gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment